Shine: Inspirational Stories of Women Choosing Success Over Adversity
SHINE: Inspirational Stories of Choosing Success Over Adversity features interviews with 10 inspiring and successful women in business.
These successful women may look like they “have it all,” but the reality is that they have had to overcome challenges and adversity to get to where they are today. Their stories, compiled by Suzanne Doyle-Ingram, will inspire and encourage you to keep going after your dreams. If they can do it, so can you!
The 10 extraordinary women featured in SHINE include: Maureen (Mo) Hagan, Lani Gelera, Mariam Griffith, Nathalie Plamondon-Thomas, Kim Standeven, Tasha Hughes, Pascale Hansen, Adrienne Friedland Blumberg, Lynn Williams and Kim Roy.
In SHINE, you will learn strategies on:
- Choosing love over fear
- Mindset strategies that work
- Developing a support network
- Aligning your core values
- Finding balance when things are tough
- How starting over can be a new beginning
- Coping strategies
- Having the confidence to seek help
- How to keep going and never give up
- Overcoming rejection and fear
Let’s face it – we are all confronted with adversity from time to time but it is how you choose to react to challenges that makes all the difference.
- Start Date:
- End Date: